May 29, 2009

Happy Friday, the sun is shining, it going to be a gorgeous day.

I always struggle with cards for teenage boys, I figure these darker colors will do the trick. I finished this too late to get the evening sun for the photo, and I was not going to set up my light tent at 10pm, so the shading is a little off but you can still get the idea.

I did not have a stamp that I felt I needed for this card so I found a clipart from Microsoft, I also used a font called VTKS Distress to get that playing on a bike in the mud feeling. Not sure if that worked :)


Supplies: Brown and mustard cardstock, Designer paper – Memory Stor, Cyclist and Happy Birthday - Microsoft Word, Scenic Route twill ribbon.

Have a Fabulous Friday,

2 comments:

  1. looks good...

    thanks Nina I love the card ...yes I opened it early ...it means more than words can say ...thank you for thinking of me ...I hope you won't mind me showing it off ..on my blog.

    hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it DID work! You pulled it off nicely and I rally like the font - very effective. Lucky Teen!

    ReplyDelete