June 2, 2009

Just a quick card for my son’s music teacher. I used multiple layers of cardstocks then finished this card with three little buttons, two music notes and Music.

I have been lazy with taking the pictures of the cards, I would rather prop them up outside then set up the light tent, so there are a few shadows.




Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer paper – DCWV The glitter Stack, Dress it Up – Musician – Jesse James buttons.

We are suppose to get tons of sun today, if you are too Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I think daylight is the best light - though you are correct, it does produce drop shadows. Still, it does not do justice to your finished project, I am sure.

    I think this is very effective in b & w and the drop shadow allows me to see how your 'music' is raised. Very nice - I'm sure the teacher treasures each one!

    :)

    ReplyDelete