July 27, 2009

Back to Monday :) . I attended a wedding yesterday, the ceremony and reception were wonderful.

My son took the photo of this card so I did not manage to get a picture of the inside. I have all sorts of wedding stamps that I could have used for this card but in the end the embellishments were what popped into my head for this card.


I used the little tag embellishment on the inside of the card and stamped 'Congratulations' on it, the tag is not very large and I contemplated trying that for a good 10 mins before taking a chance, all the little silver bead parts are raised so it was difficult to align the stamp. The stamp just fit and it turned out well much to my relief.
I really like the Cuttlebug Leafy branch embossing folder, it adds elegance to a card.

Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, DCVW silver glitter cardstock, misc mesh ribbon, love/cherish black ribbon, Stampin’ Up! – Congratulations, Jolee Boutique- Wedding Embellishment, Cuttlebug – Leafy Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment