August 7, 2009

August was my month to spend for my workshops.. groan. I know I will be paying for another few months, was it worth it? You betcha.

I could not wait to play with my new stuff so I tried my tombo markers on this stamp. I felt the need to fill in space with these little dragonflies, I am still contemplating that choice.


Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Designer paper – DCWV The Far East Stack, Stampin’ Up! – Asian Artistry, Stampendous – Dragon Fly, Recollections Gemstone Brads, misc burgundy ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. I can't honestly say whether it was a good or bad thing because I can't see it close enough. The overall card is VERY pretty itself! And the photo OF your card is good too, nice and crisp. And, I love dragonflies.

    Soon and very soon!
    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete