August 8, 2009

Welcome Saturday.. No sun, just a little gloom maybe a little rain. Bring it on, the forests could use a drink.

I don't think I have posted this card yet. I sat down last night thinking I would just put the finishing touchs on a card I had started two days ago.... ipod with audio book on, 5 cards later. I will post those next week.


I also have a couple of cute notecards to post.. boy I am not doing very well am I.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, DCWV – Earth Prints Mat Stack, Paper Inspirations – Birthday Joy Calligraphy, Dress it Up – Sunflower collection buttons, Craft Essentials Rick Rack ribbon,


2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing just FINE! way to go. I don't think I've done five cards in a day. Zoom Zoom, thats my Sis!

    Hugs,
    B. Sis

    ps my word verification for this post is "shlimp" - I like that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card the person who gets it will love it ...girl you are so great at card making ...have a great week

    hugs

    ReplyDelete