September 11, 2009

I decided to have a little fun with this picture, my sister made this watermark for me so I need to make all my adjustments in Photoshop Elements to be able to add it. I saw when I was playing that there are some funky little bevel like frames you can add as well. I am loving my watermark.. Thanks Barb you are so very talented.

I recieved a cache of card making supples in my mailbox today, thank you Judy I am sure that I will find a use for them :)



Supplies: Cream and dark green cardstock, designer paper - MemorySkor, Paperbagstudios - Lone Tree, Fashion Cord - Hemp, misc button.

September 11 is a sad day for many many people and I feel for all those who were effected by the events of this day in 2001. For me Sept 11 is very personal day, in 2002 I lost my mom to cancer. I miss you mom.

2 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy and can use some of the card stuff.

    I pray that you peace and a love to know your mom is at peace and has no hurt or pain. She loved you and is always with you. May God bless you today Nina ....

    hugs and more hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we miss her very much. I am thinking of you today. I wish we could be together.

    All my love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete