September 25, 2009

I have had this sheet of autumn leaves paper for forever, I don't even know where I found it. I was cutting it up and attaching it to cardstock before I remembered that I needed to get the name... which I was not able to identify other then it is made by Provocraft.

I love fall, I love the out door colors and the crisp air. So I seem to collect Auntumn themed stamps. I brought this set last week and sat down to made this card right away. I think it worked out well. I used my Tombo markers to get that mixed colors.


Supplies:Cream, brown and burnt orange cardstock, Designer paper – Provocraft, TPC Studios – Autumn Harvest, Recollections – Autumn leaf brad, Misc ribbon.

I have not managed to complete one card this weekbut I do have several in the stages of being worked on. I have a Close to my Heart gathering tonight then a Stampin' Up one on Sunday so I should have some projects to post next week.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! LOVE the colors you chose..and your stamp is sooo COOL! I have been getting some stamps too..cheap ones.LOL I need to get more colors of ink to put on them though.Not everything is black..blue..green or red.LOL Oh..I think I have a brown too.hehe
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see your completed projects!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you make a whack of cards today! I am dying to see. LOVE the colors and composition of your card. I agree with you on the colours. Oh Sister - you GIVE ME ideas! I think I will design my own fall papers and print them. I was thinking I would have to go seeking but noooo I think you have inspired me haha.

    Love you, Miss you!

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look and colors in this fall looking card ...way to go Nina

    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete