January 27, 2010

A quick masculine card, these seem to come easy to me and it helps that I enjoy putting them together.



Supplies: Brown, green and cream cardstock, Designer Paper – Great Outdoors Earthtones, Stampers Anoymous – Teresa Collins Family quote, Spellbinders Small Labels Nestabilites, misc brads.

On another note curious minds want to know some of my favorite tools, I am not very handy with a cutting knife so I have an assortment scissors.

The first are what my local stamp store calls Elle scissors, but I believe they are Elizabeth Craft Designs Spring Scissors. They are amazing for those itty bitty small almost need a knife places.

The Fiscars Softtouch are my all round favorite pair, they can do everything from precise cutting to a smooth cut on ribbon.

My next pair are a close backup to the ones above and all are within close reach.


Last but not least my big guns Stampin' Up! Craft and rubber scissors. I brought these to cut out my Stampin' Up stamps but they are workhorses for me. This is not the best picture of them.

Happy Cutting :)

3 comments:

  1. huh - and I do it all with one pair. You are a scissors girl like I am a gadget girl *snort* Actually now that I'm looking at these I'm getting scissors envy.

    Love you!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info Nina ...Sam will love it ...she loves your site ..and the cards and you share what you use and she has taken to looking at some of the sites you have listed. Thanks for sharing..
    Love the verse on this card.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina for your cutting Info. Your Card is awesome....Im not good at doing cards for guys....just need to practisei guess

    ReplyDelete