February 17, 2010

I made this card for Gung Hay Fat Choy. I played with my small inks on the stamp to see if I could make a multicolored image. I would have gotten a better image if the cardstock I stamped on did not have small ridges. I love these oriental designer papers I picked up at the local stamp store before Christmas. I secure the coin with a little bit of red mesh ribbon and a piece of gold cardstock as a small buckle.



Supplies: Cream, red and gold cardstock, Designer paper – misc Oriental paper, Inkadinkado-Lotus Flower, misc-Chinese coin, mesh ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina. I love how you matched your ink with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nina that is a beautiful card...oh please a class or two ...please I am on my knees...:)
    I love it..

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete