March 9, 2010

I had a little stetch of Memory Box product driven cards. With this card I played with different Tombo markers on the stamp to get the different colors when stamping, I think I had the most fun with the flower though.

The last Close to my heart gathering, our hostess introduced to us Create a Shade paint (Pearl). I mixed a small amount of that in a Ranger mini mister with some alcohol and a half drop of Ranger Stream Alcohol ink. This created such a pretty light pearlized fine mist that when it dryed on the flower is was all glimmery with just a hint of blue that matched the DP perfectly.


I think the best lesson for me when I make my cards to to try and do. It not like it not fun right.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper -Memory Box(Spearment), Memory Box-Spring Sings and Bird Collage, Close to my Heart - White daisy, misc dotted ribbon, misc gem.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Very simple and lovely. Elegant too. Having worked with some inks on the glue dots recently I can actually visualize what you are doing here. So pretty!

    I'm hoping one day "they" will develop a camera that actually captures the soft glow and glitters of your cards for I know we are not getting the full benefit.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bending braches ..makes you think of a spring breeze. Another awesome card Nina. Love how the middle of the flower brings out the blue bird on the branch.

    Have a great weekend

    Judy

    ReplyDelete