March 1, 2010

I signed up for a make and take at the local stamp store, the products that we used are all from the new Memory box spring collection. For the first card the focus was on alternate ways to create an image without using stamps, for this card we used a craft knife to cut away paper to make the stem of the Dandelion.

We used Star Dust Stickles on the Dandelion and the small accent flowers.



Supplies: Green and white cardstock, Designer paper - Memory Box Frond, Memory Box - Dandelion Ball Combo, misc purple ribbon, Stickles, VersaMagic – Concord Grape.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is simply lovely - though I think the big chunks of paper on the side overwhelm the delicate subject? Just my opinion but I find that my eye is distracted from the dandelion by the blue on the side. I think it should be all about the dandelion...

    Ok, smack my mouth shut now. I'm taking sisterly liberties.

    Can't wait to see how you work on this idea though, its lovely!

    Hugs,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina what a beautiful card. Sounds like a neat class. Can you teach us all .....please. Have a great week.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete