March 29, 2010

I think I have just about completed my Easter cards, although I did find some Vintage Easter paper in a local stamp store this weekend that I know I will need to make something with it. I played with a number of my Tombo markers on this stamp to get the multi-colors. I sponged some colour around the edges to help the focal image stand out.

I used Microsoft Word to print out the Happy Spring.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Memory Box – Spearmint, Rubber Stampede – Tulip Bouquet, Close to my Heart – Chocolate Ribbon and Pearls.

Have a great Monday.
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nina

    Nice cards, Maggie just showed me.

    It was good to see you guys, thanks for the breakfast and enjoyed the chat with you and Mike.

    Lets do it again.
    Love

    Bro Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all your easter cards done ...way to go girl. Another awesome job.

    Hope you and your family have a Happey Easter Weekend ...

    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete