April 9, 2010

Coffee anyone… I am more of a tea drinker myself but my husband has a co-worker that has coffee for blood so I thought this might make a good Birthday card for him.

It took me awhile to get the hang of working with the Hot of the Press Dazzles but now I love them. Paperwishes has a large selection. I did not even might cutting out the little coffee bean at the bottom.


Supplies: Cream, brown and craft cardstock, Designer paper - Flair Designs - What's Cooking Coffee Talk, HOTP –Coffee and Tea Dazzles.

I have the nastiest cold that arrived last weekend. It is safe to say that there was no creativity flowing in my craft room this week. If I am lucky I might play with some cardstock this up coming weekend.

Cheers,

Nina

2 comments:

  1. yes I will have a coffee...Nina thank you for the card ...Barry loved it ...did you email out the class starting times ...did I miss it ...me and Sam both looking for that start dated


    have a great week

    hugs
    judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a coffee-lover, this card has me salivating. I hope its decaf *snort* Love it - the swirl makes a perfect steam trail.

    For not feeling well you are pretty creative. I missed you this weekend and hope your cold is better.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete