May 5, 2010

It was my husband’s birthday this past weekend. Most of the cards I make him seem to be related to motorcycles in some way, usually Harleys. I could not for the life of me find any Harley Davidson scrapbook paper, Michaels use to carry it but apparently not anymore. My husband loves Las Vegas as well so that paper came in at a close second, combine Harley and Vegas well…

Simple lines, a few layers but not too much fuss and all was done. The chopper is coloured with my Spica glitter markers, I could not resist a little glitz. I don't recall where I got the Harley Davidson embellishment but it was exactly what I needed to complete the card.



Supplies: cream , silver and black cardstock, Designer paper – Reminisce signature series Vegas, Stampabilites – Snoopy’s chopper and Relax and Enjoy, misc Harley Davidson embellishment, Pebbles Inc- Black candy dots.

Cheers,

Nina

3 comments:

  1. cute card Nina...yes Happy belated Birthday Mike ...now I now that Nina and Zach probably spoiled you rotten. Bet you loved your card.

    hugs to all
    from all of us

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - too sweet for words! I'm sure your man gets a kick out of your cards - they are each unique little works of art.

    Snoopy should wear a helmet though? And the bird. *snort*

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    Wow..you have been busy since I was here last.Happy Bday to your hubby!:)I hope he had a great day!
    I love your cards.There's always something new and you inspire me to try harder.:)
    You said you are looking for scrapbook...motorcycle papers? ...will this do? It's a digital scrapbooking site and you can print out the papers on your printer if you wanted to...also print and cut out the elements.:)

    http://mydreamfulfilled.blogspot.com/search/label/Motorcycles

    Let me know.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete