June 21, 2010

I had a request to create a couple more 'pages' for the card on Friday, the signatures had already filled the orginal set.

This theme is a tea and a good book. I used an excerpt from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy as a background image. The book, book mark are clipart. I would have like to spell out a good book but I ran out of o's :).


Supplies: Designer Paper-Close to my Heart –Veranda, Stampin’ Up!-Naturals White cardstock, TPC Studio clear stamps-Coffee Cafe, misc clipart, Craft Essentials Alphabet stickers, Making Memories-square eyelet.
cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. This page is beautiful. Sorry about your "o"s I will remind you next time you mention you are going to the scrapbooking store. Must have dual sets of letters.

    This page is perfect. I am going backwards with your blog entries so I can't say this page is the best coz I just don't know this yet.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete