October 13, 2010

Happy Wedneday, well I guess we are almost done with Wednesday but there is still a smidge of daylight out there.

I have been taking a Watercoloring with Tombow markers, I have a ton of markers and thought this online class would be the perfect way to learn to use them. The class is at My Creative Classroom, the instructor is Kim Teasdale. Kim makes the most amazing cards. I have been invited to Stampin' Island Style this weekend and Kim and a few other master card makers will be there, I am very excited.

So this Elegant Lilies was my assignment from last night. The image does not show it but the cream designer paper has iridescent glitter all over it and make is sparkle. I added iridescent string to the ribbon to match.



Supplies: Cream and blue cardstock, Designer paper-K&Company Florence Glitter Paper, The Artful Stamps-Elegant Lilies, Craft Essentials-ribbon, iridescent string.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I CAN see all the glitteries on this one. I can I can!

    Love your colours, layout and the delicate ribbon choice.

    Love it, Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Nina!!! A job well done as always. I am so jealous of your talent and i could only imagine your craft room. Look forward to seeing some more of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nina! Beautifully done. Have fun this weekend with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ...love the coloring in the the flowers so vivid. Sounds like you will be in heaven this coming weekend ...can wait to see the cards ..or what you will learn and pass on to us all ...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete