October 4, 2010

I did not get the chance to make any cards on Saturday, I did however go throught a good portion of my Designer Paper and organize a little. I found a couple of advertisments for requests for supplies from ladies who volunteer at non-profit places. So I delivered some on Saturday and am waiting for the other lady to pick them up.

I may have not made any cards Saturday but yesterday I managed three. This is a sympathy card I made.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, K&Company-Brown Florals Die Cut Paper, Memory Box-Budding Branch, Rivercity Rubber Store-With Sympathy, Brown organdy Swirl Ribbon, Kaiser Craft Pearl Strips.

Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. You have a heart as big as Texas! I too have reciprocated from your kindness - you've created a carding monster, yes you have. And I love it. So what if my husband does not get dinner, he will be thinner and love the romantic cards I make him. haha!

    This card is very elegant - warm and not somber.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete