November 3, 2010

Just a quick post in the middle of busy-ness. I have two banana loaves to put away, and some cornbread to go with the big pot of Spicy Potato soup cooling on the stove for tomorrow night's dinner. I had so hoped to card tonight, I have the cutest new My Mind's Eye paper called Wonderful Winter I wanted to play with but am too tired to be creative. So I will post another card that I used My Mind's Eye-Fall in Love to create.

This paper has such pretty glitter and it makes it so easy to build the card around it. I used a couple of layers, embossed the Windswept leaves with Craft Essentials Copper embossing powder, added a simple fall stamp and finished with ribbon.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer paper-My Minds Eye-Fall in Love, Stampendous-Seasonal Swirls, Inkadinkado- Windswept leaves, misc ribbon,Craft Essentials embossing powder.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Well you certainly pulled this off with flair. How I wish I could be at your elbow when you do all this amazing art stuffs. I'd learn a ton. Yeah, I'd probably irritate you too, breathing all your glitter off and stuff, but still. Thats what Sisters do. Then they beat you up for a while. Just kidding, but really a little charley horse now and again is always nice. *snort*

    Very nice, Sis. Can't wait to see your Festive one using the paper you were talking about.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nina beautiful...I agree with Barb like to be right there to watch and learn ...have a great weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete