December 8, 2010

And today I am eight for eight :) I am doing the little happy dance Mrs. Miles.

Today is a quick thank you card. I wanted to try a curved corner design, I though it worked well with this simple card. This designer paper has a lot of bronze coloured foil that you can see a glimmer of in the upper right hand corner.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-s.e.i- Charlemagne, Inkadinkado-Thank you, Offray brown ribbon, Pink Pebbles - brown candy dots.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Such a major departure from the Christmas Theme everywhere, so a refreshment on the eyes. I'm a HUGE fan of paisley so this card I love, and the accents of orange and brown make me think of a Terry's orange chocolate (the ones you smash) and you are making me hungry. Fabulous!

    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete