February 27, 2011

The weekend seemed to go way too quickly. I had great plans to make cards but in the end only managed one. I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to do a Mothers Day card.

All designer paper is S.E.I-Dill blossom, I was not sure what I would use for the focal point and ended up doing a double flower that I used my Slice to die cut. The flower is double layered and pop-dots provide multiple dimensions.

Supplies: Cream card stock, Designer Paper-S.E.I, Slice-Think Pink Design card, Stampendous-Happy Mothers Day, Recollections Pearls,Stamp-n-Stuff Red Dragon embossing powder, Martha Stewart-Arch Lattice Edger Punch, misc ribbon.


Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Turned out beautiful!! I knew i would enjoy seeing your girly side to this card.
    Dont you just love the dill blossom paper? Is is so thick it almost reminds me of wallpaper.

    Hope you have a great week and look forward to seeing the Mojo card tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh here is that dill again - I love it, I'm going backwards so nice to get a second taste of it. I'm telling Mother, haha!

    That flower is way to neat for words. The scallopy stuff sure adds a unique touch. I make please.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete