June 12, 2011

Good Sunday Morning all,

It is beautiful and sunny here this morning and it makes me smile. I had a wonderful day yesterday, I had the chance to get together with a group of ladies I met on Splitcoaststampers to do a little crafting. Cabio (Cabio's Craft Corner) invited us into her amazing craft room where she gave us a fabulous Copic demo and we put together this cute little Mini Easel Card Box. Sorry I don't have a list of supplies we used to create this.


With the weather getting nicer I am sometimes finding it harder to sit in my craft room to create but yesterdays get-together has put me in the mood. So this morning I made a card for Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge #14.


I am still pretty excited about using some of the new craft supplies that I picked up last weekend so this card flowed pretty easy. I feel like the leaves need something but I could not figure it out so it will stay as is for now.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Gina K Designs- Happy Birthday, Kaiser Craft-Leaves, misc ribbon.

Have a great day,

Nina

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I love your easel card box....and your cards are beautiful !!! Your day in the craft room sounds FUN! Thanks for showing us!


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome easel box...very cute! and your card is great.
    You are so lucky you get to have so many cool crafting experiences with so many different groups of ladies....sounds like a great time.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And no, I wouldn't add anything to the leaves as it would detract from their simplicity. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete