July 3, 2011

Just a quick Challenge post for this evening. I made this card Friday but I was just to lazy to get a picture taken. We had a fabulous sunny weekend here and the great outdoors called to me. I know I am cutting it real close for this challenge from Cards for Men, the theme..Stars.

I have had this DP for so long but it was perfect for this card. I used my Slice to cut out the stars then embossed them with clear embossing powder and used foam tape to give them dimention. I also used navy embossing powder for the sentement. I finished with some waxed navy floss I had



Supplies: Natural and blue cardstock, Designer Paper-MemorySkor, Slice-Remember This(Star), Inkadinkado-Rocl Star, Spellbinder- Nestabilities.Embossing powerder, navy floss

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You do such a great job at making masculine cards...i have yet to try and do one.
    I liked how you put the string corner to corner...i'll have to keep that one in mind.
    Looking forwrd to seeing your Mojo!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    Thought I would start where I left off.:)
    I LOVE your card!! I don't know any Rock Stars..but if I did..this is the card I would LOVE to give to them.:) LOVE the way your stars POP!!SOO COOL!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete