August 7, 2011

A down to the wire Mojo Monday post :). Back from a fabulous time with my husband in Las Vegas I am currently visiting my sister and managed a quick craft session to get a Mojo card done. My sister Barb has this fabulous craft centre set up that created a bubble of creativity for us. I did not bring much in the way of supplies so I pillaged her stock.

Mojo 202 sketch:

I used my banners4all stamp set from The Stamps of Life, Barb used her new Silhouette to cut me the circle and the scalloped shape.



If all goes well we will be back for tomorrow new Mojo Monday Sketch.

Supplies: Cream and Brown Cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Skor, The Stamps of Life-baners4all, TPC Studio-Thank you, misc ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Nina:)
    I know you have GOT to be having a blast going through Barbs craft supplies and spending time crafting with her again.:)I LOVE your card!!
    Hopefully by the next Mojo ..I will be able to join you again.:)
    Have fun!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card Nina ...isn't that new machine something...and it is in the right hands for making it work hard...you and Barb will have lots of fun ...have a great visit.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete