August 27, 2011

A quick second post for today to get caught up on my 365 Card Challenges. Today Day 180-Combo Challenge info is as follows:

Take three 365 Cards challenges, one each from May, June and July and combine them to create your own unique challenge.

Here are the challenges that were picked:

May-Day 84-Ruffles
June-Day 118-Sunday Sketch
July-Day 148-Sentiment Background

This is the 118-Sunday Sketch.


I am not sure how well I managed to incorporate these three items but here goes.

I used the lace (ruffled) and pearl ribbon, I loosely interpreted the sentiment back ground by embossing the upper part of the card with Cuttlebug Script embossing folder. I do think I managed to follow the
sketch reasonable well though :)

I was not able to get the right angle for this picture to show the pretty glitter on the designer paper, or the pretty sheer shimmer mist I sprayed on the flower. The Happy Anniversary sentiment shows a little darker on the card  as well.

Supplies: Natural white and gray cardstock, Designer Paper-K&Company, Fiskars-All your Greetings, Spellbinders diecut, misc lace and pearl ribbon, Sheer Shimmer.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Aggggh I just KNOW this card is beeeeautifully glimmery and I want to see it! It is gorgeous, Nina. Your flower turned out fabulous! You have such a fine touch to all you do. I aspire to you.

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete