September 27, 2011

Although I was happy with my onsie card from the other day, I kept having other ideas. For the first time in a while, I had one of those ahh ha card moments. Have you ever had one of those ideas that just does not want to go away till it is made. This card is one of those.

There have to be a half a dozen book covers for What to Expect when Expecting. I figured this one worked for me.

Leanne#3

Supplies: Natural White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Scrapbook Walls, Spellbinders die cut, misc book cover, Hot off the Press- Tiny words, misc ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I LOVE your card!!AWESOME!!:) Hope you aren't sending that to me.LOL My days of expecting ended a LONG time ago.:)
    I wanted to stop by to let you know..I have an award for you on my blog.:) Yippers..the same one you sent to me...cause YOU inspired ME!!

    Huge hugs my friend!!
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a neat idea ...and like Valinda ..I too give you the award for all the help and inspiring and awesome comments you leave me ...thank you

    hugs

    ReplyDelete