September 5, 2011

Craziness, but I have caught up :). 365 Card Challenge- Day 189-Pattern Frenzy. The card Challenge for today is "to use SIX different patterned papers on your card.  Exactly how you do this, and anything else you want to add, is up to you."

I chose to do a Thank you card, a masculine one. I used my K&Company Recycled double sided mat stack called Remake Earth Browns. Stripes and buttons is the theme, there is one of each for each pattern. Of course my buttons are embossed with clear embossing powder.



Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-K&Company, EK Success circle punch, Fiskars-So Much Thanks.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. This is masculine but also very elegant love all the earth tone shades and the buttons are a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!! LOVE It!:) I have got to try those buttons some day.:)Double sided papers are so cool!!LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the pattern frenzy challenge. Love love this :)

    ReplyDelete