October 29, 2011

Clean and Simple Stamping # 164

Clean and Simple Stamping has posted the sketch for challenge 164.


I could not get a good angle for this card, this little banner does not lay flat but is raised in parts with some foam tape. I love this double-sided DP, it makes me think if snowy walks and making snow angels.

Supplies: Natural white and navy cardstock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny, Inkadinkado-Snowman, Cornish Heritage Farms- Seasons Greetings, Cuttlebug folder, Creative Impressions-Medium Snowflakes, misc ribbon and pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,

    I can sort of see the banner is raised - really I an but I know for sure I'm not seeing all the frosty loveliness of the card in general.

    Makes me want to have hot chcolate in my pj's with a GIANT marshmallow. I bought some GIANT ones, now need a mug big enough to fit it. It will displace all of the liquid. I'll be sure to blog that for ya.

    Love you
    Sis

    ReplyDelete