October 30, 2011

Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge #25

Hello All, hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. The house is clean, I am working overtime on the laundry, the weekly grocery shop is also done and dinner is half way there. The next couple of hrs are all mine.  The weather is definitely questionable out there so it is a perfect time for me to indulge in carding.

First off is Brenda's Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge #25. These are the challenge details:

"Anything CAS with Flowers

Pretty simple, right?  I want to see Clean & Simple Cards that have at least one flower on them...somewhere...it can be part of
patterned paper, a stamped image, an embellishment, part of the background, the focal point,...you get to decide!"

I ended up with two cards for this challenge,  the first card passed simple after I cut out the first flower petal. Does this look like a half a flower, or maybe just a Turkey tail :). Ahh well, if  you can't laugh at yourself.


I used the same Designer Paper for this second card. I will call the two cards a set :). I added a little sparkle to the bottom of the card with some Stickles.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- My Mind’s Eye, Technique Tuesday-Loves me Still, The Stamps of Life-Daisy, TPC Card Crafting – Thank you and Hello, Stickles, Glitter Dots, misc ribbon.

Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday,  if you stop by please leave a comment.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. I love them both but have to admit that if I had to vote...the second one would be the one that I voted for...only by a narrow margin though....Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, your cards are stunning and I really like the colors you chose! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Nina! I think you did a fabulous job on the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No turkey tail, though you COULD turn it to that if you had the turkey head and body, Little Sis!

    Both cards are simply wonderful! Its nice to use up a piece of DP - I love it if I can use the entire sheet up.

    Fab, as always.

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that paper Nina ...and the first card my favourite...both cards are awesome. But the first one wow. And where did you found this paper?????. Can't wait to see the Mojo card.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete