October 23, 2011

Little Roses.

Every time I make a card with roses the song by Red Sovine - Roses for Mama often comes to my mind. My mom and dad use to listen to this version and the one by CW McCall all the time, I always cryed when I heard it. It still makes me tear up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ELWgMp5Ik

I saw these pretty little flowers on a couple of cards as I wandered blogs this week and I just wanted to try them. I have made a larger version but these small ones are so pretty.

Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper-Unknown, TPC- Happy Birthday, Kaisercarft.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. You're making me happy/sad Sis, yep truly a mom and dad song. Thanks for sharing.

    Love your sweet rosettes.

    Happy Creating,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    I can't keep up with your posts!!LOL
    I LOVE your card and I too think those rosettes are so CUTE! I will have to try those...well..not those...but some like them.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete