October 4, 2011

Mojo Monday 209

I have a Mojo Monday post today,  I did start this card yesterday but I was not very happy with it. I have been wanted to use this Designer Paper for a couple of months now and I was determined. So when the card was not working I just walked away rather then start over.  I am glad I did because today it all came together.

This is this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.


This is a fabulous double sided DP, I added texture with a Crafts-Too embossing folder. I mixed and matched fabulous polka dot ribbon in matching blue and brown and finished with a button from my stash.



Supplies: Natural White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-My Mind's Eye, The Stamps of Life-monogram2build, Spellbinders-die cuts, Crafts too-Embossing folders, misc ribbon and button.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Nina..I LOVE it!! I do my cards that way most of the time. When I am having troubles with the design etc..I leave it ..go do something else ..come back and most of the time..an idea will pop into my head.:)
    Your card is LOVELY!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina your card is beautiful ....oh so awesome love the colors. Way to go girl . Have a great week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nina your card is absolutely beautiful. So glad you did decide to walk away and finish it today because it is beautiful.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Elegant, everything goes perfectly together. I like all the embossing, I'm sure your card FEELS as nice as it looks. I think your layering is very effective!

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete