November 9, 2011

Mojo Monday # 214

I seem to have fallen a little behind with my cards this week. I started my card for this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge yesterday but I was distracted and did not get to finish it till tonight. I am happy with the way it turned out.

Mojo Monday Challenge Sketch:



I tried to take the picture where it would show the shimmer of some of the designer paper, I just could not get the lighting to work for me. I guess that is what I get for trying to take the picture in the evening. I did get a close up of the snowflake embossed with Antiquities Frosted glass.


Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designe Paper-S.E.I., Inkadinkado-Happy Holidays and small snowflake, Memory Box die, Snowflake punch, AMuse-Pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. wow i bet it does sparkle ...another awesome card Nina...I was getting worried there no Mojo ..a sigh of relief ...Nina's Mojo Card. Have a great evening.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Sister, I can see the sparklies, I have sparkle vision.

    This card is so elegant, I could not see the swirl flourish thing though till I looked up close on your macro. Love you provide a macro.

    Love it! You inspired me once again.

    Hugs,
    Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all of the little details you put into yours.
    Great wisp of snowflakes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Nina:)
    I LOVE your card! So pretty! I did see some of the shimmer when I clicked on the pic and it brought it up bigger.The top of your striped paper shows it.:) LOVE your snowflakes too!


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Nina! Love the muted colors and lovely snowflakes! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete