December 3, 2011

Cardabilites Challenge #44

It is a gorgeous Saturday here today. The sun is shining and the frost was so thick this morning that it almost looked like snow. Definitely puts me in the mood for making Christmas cards.

Cardabilites has a new sketch ready for us to follow along, I am pretty excited my card from last challenge was identified as a Featured card.

I was rather lazy this morning when I started this card, this DP was sitting on the corner of the desk so I naturally migrated towards it. The sentiment is heat embossed with beautiful Moss Tinsel embossing powder. I also dipped the branch pieces in Antiquites embossing powder as well. I finished with lots of  rhinestones.

Supplies: Natural white and green cardstock, Designer Paper-Recollections, Magenta-Deck the Halls. Spellbinders die cut, misc punches, misc ribbon, Recollections Rhinestones.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Great card! and i am with you on there sketch...it looks like a great sketch to work with.
    I have to say i look forward to the day when i get to have as much fun as you.
    Hope your weekend is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister sister,

    Wowza. I LIKE this card. I don't know where to start - my eye zinging from one little delight to the next. There are so many wonders here I'm struck speechless. So not going to say more than it "sings!"

    Love you,
    your proud Big Sis

    ReplyDelete