December 27, 2011

Playing in Paradise #47

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, it is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone. There is so much build up then it is just... over. I still have a few days off though and I have grand plans to get a few cards made.

I was able to spend a little time with my craft supplies last night so I tackled a couple of challenges. This post is for the current Playing in Paradise challenge.


Supplies: Natural Ivory and turquoise cardstock, Designer Paper-Cosmo Cricket, TPC-Card Crafting Thank you, Sizzix embossing folder, Cuttlebug die cut, Kaisercraft pearls, misc twine.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sis!

    One of the best things about coming home is being able to come and visit you here on your blog and see your beautiful creations. As usual you do not disappoint, and I'm leaving inspired. The flower is too cool for words.

    Glad you got some time to play and I look forward to tackling a few myself this week.

    Love u,
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love that embossing folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Nina:)

    I LOVE your card and your flower is awesome!!:) Love the embossing too. I will HAVE to try to get back to making my cards again soon.I have really missed it.:)I will need them too..cause we have six birthdays in our family in January!:)No rest for the weary.LOL

    Huge hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Unusual color choices. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete