January 13, 2012

Playing in Paradise #49

Happy Friday, it is time for this week’s new Playing in Paradise Challenge.


I chose Text, Button and Ribbon as my three in a row. I used this beautiful shimmery paper and put it through my Cuttlebug with one of my favorite embossing folders to add texture. I used foam tape to pop up each layer, and heat embossed my sentiment. I finished with silver edged ribbon and a fabulous metal button that I found at Fabricland.


Please stop by  The Playing in Paradise blog to see all the fabulous cards from the Design Team.
  
Supplies: Natural While and gray cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Inspired by Stamping-All Year Wishes II, misc embossing folder, button and ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. such a PRETTY card and whoever receives it will LOVE it!! I LOVE the embossing on the shimmery paper...and your CUTE metal button with the silver lined ribbon really adds elegance to it.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Wonder who that might be going to....mmm
    Love the added textured you put on this one.

    ReplyDelete