February 3, 2012

Playing in Paradise #52

A quick Friday morning post for today new Playing in Paradise challenge.  Allison is hosting this week and created a fabulous sketch for us.


My cards are all over the place this week, masculine cards earlier and now a hot pink which is really different for me but.. I like it.

I used my Spellbinders to cut the large shape out of the background paper then flipped it over and popped it up with foam tape. I did the same with the sentiment and hearts.
Please take a few minutes to visit the challenge blog to see what the other team members have created.

Supplies: Natural white and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, The Stamps of Life-love2hug and Monogram2build, Inspired by Stamping-All Year Wishes, Spellbinders Nestabilites, misc ribbon and pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. I love this sketch! You're take on it is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Nina:)
    Your cards are AWESOME!! You certainly are in your element where cards are concerned.:)You are SOOO talented.
    I don't think I will ever catch up..so I won't even try.Hopefully I will be able to get a card done sometime this weekend.:)
    Congratulations on getting your card picked for Merry Monday Challenge and also for being chosen for the guest designer.How exciting for you!!:)
    Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with all the PP and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete