March 22, 2012

The Friday Mashup #50

Good Morning All, I had a little craft time last night and decided to tackle this week's The Friday Mashup.

here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using the "Faux Mother of Pearl Technique".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "project using the Faux Mother of Pearl Technique & the Sketch.
                                                                                          **********
I have had a jar of Stamp'in Up! Lumiere in my stash from my very first order 5 years ago, it remained un-opened until today. I have no idea if I managed to mash it up or not. I probably should have taken a picture of my hands rather then the card :). 
The packaging  seal went for a little fly, acrlic paint is not as fun to clean up as glitter but my desk looks very pretty for a short while.
Although, the picture does not really show it, the Lumiere gives the card a nice glimmer that I edged with brown ink.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Wild Asparagus, Spellbinders Die Cuts, Just Rite-Just a Note, Stampin' Up!- Lumiere,  misc ribbon.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments: