March 21, 2012

Merry Monday #12

I have two cards to post tonight.

The first one is for the current Merry Monday Challenge, I love this simple sketch that
Lesley has created.


I followed Lesley’s example and used a single piece of Designer Paper. I love all the glitter on this paper I could not resist letting the pattern speak for itself.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-My Mind’s Eye, Cuttlebug die cut, misc ribbon.

The second card I have is for the I Spy challenge that I missed, I had the card created but I was not happy with it so I was not keen to post it.


I really struggled with this layout and I reworked the card a few times before finishing it.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Inspired by Stamping - All Year Wishes I, Slice die cut, Recollections pearls

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Nina, that DP doesn't need anything else! How pretty! The second sketch looks difficult, but I think you mastered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very wonderful cards! Love your DP on your Merry monday....wow love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you love that dsp ... It is stunning! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina,
    Sorry for my late comment, we were in Tofino for the past 4 days (ah bliss :D) and just got back this afternoon. Love your use of paper, it is wonderful!!! Thank you for playing along each week. I truly hope we can craft together soon.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete