March 9, 2012

Playing in Paradise #57

Happy Friday, another week has zoomed on by. I am excited that we spring ahead on the clocks this weekend and the cherry blossoms and daffs are blooming right outside my door, I love spring.

A quick post for this weeks Playing in Paradise,  Allison has created a great sketch for us.




My creativity is still lagging a little, so I went with my fallback.. a masculine card.


I added some texture to the layers, then stamped simply in brown ink then finished with some fuzzy brown yarn and an a ribbon charm.

Please stop by the Playing in Paradise blog to see the wonderful creations from the design team.

Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Basic Gray, Paper Inspirations-Birthday Joy Calligraphy, Making Memories ribbon charm, misc yarn, embossing folders.

Cheers,
Nina


2 comments:

  1. Good evening Nina:)
    It would take me half the night to catch up with your blog!!LOL You are doing a WONDERFUL job on your cards! I LOVE all the textures,elements,sentiments and colors you have chosen on each one of them.:)

    Have a TERRIFIC weekend my friend!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete