April 2, 2012

Merry Monday #14

Happy Monday, it is time for a newsketch for the Merry Monday challenge. I am so excited to be a part of Lesley’s inaugural design team of Merry Makers. Lesley has another fabulous sketch for us today.


My card has simple layers with a little texture, I have the center layers popped up with foam tape. I finished with thin ribbon and gems.

Supplies: Cream and burgundy cardstock, Designer Paper-Fancy Pants, Inspired by Stamping-Christmas Greetings, Spellbinders die cuts, embossing folders, misc ribbon and gems.
Take a peak at Always Playing with Paper to see the fabulous creations from Lesley and the other design team members.
Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card!!! :) This paper is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just went and played with Merry Monday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty...I love your rounded edges and that BG paper is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful in burgundy! Love it so much Nina! The paper is really lovely. Thank you for joining in on the team!! So happy we are working together again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sis,

    It amazes me how you can think poinsettias when your whole world is exploding in pink cherry blossoms, daffodils, tulips and green grass.

    Every elegant!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Nina:)
    I LOVE your card!! The colors are so pretty and I love the embossing too!:)
    I have scrolled down and looked and Awwwed over your other cards.You are SOO talented...and I absolutely LOVE your bee card!!:)


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete