April 6, 2012

Playing in Paradise #61

Another Friday is upon us, which means a new challenge for Playing in Paradise. I chose to do an Easter card with this week’s inspiration picture.



I heat embossed the eggs in brown, and then I popped them up on layered squares. I added texture to the background and finished with ribbon and pearls.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Memory Box, Close to my Heart-Easter Eggs, embossing folders, misc ribbon and pearls.

Take a peek at the Playing in Paradise blog so see what fabulous projects the design team has created.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! I love the texture of your card and the lovely stamped eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE those eggs...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Nina ...those egg layout are awesome. Have a great Easter weekend ..all our love to you and your family.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the colour combo but any kind of embossing is my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete