May 20, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #35

It feels like forever since I have participated in some of my favorite challenges. I squeezed in some craft time this evening and decided to play along with this week’s Freshly Made Sketches.

Clean cards don’t come easy for me, but I do love the sketches. I am still working my way through a nice stack of 6x6 papers I recently ordered.



Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Simple Stories, Hot off the Press-Tiny Words,  Cuttlebug folder, misc ribbon and pearls.

I am feeling sleepy so I will catch up on commenting tomorrow.

Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. I think you do clean fabulously ... and this one is no exception ... I love your use of patterned papers and polka dots ... this is great!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper here, Nina! The little pearls are a lovely touch. Glad you could join us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great birthday card! I don't know if you made it intending to be masculine, but it would make a GREAT man's birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Those papers are lovely, and I love all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete