July 13, 2012

Playing in Paradise #75

Summer is here.. finally. Happy Friday-it is time for a new challenge for Playing in Paradise  and I am the hostess this week.  Sunny days, warm nights, camp fires or beaches and probably a few bugs. I am pretty sure that most people try to do at least a small vacation in the summer, it may be a couple of weeks or just a weekend.


I could happily plant myself in this picture, relaxing on the lake in one of these fabulous chairs.  We had a slow start to summer so each warm sunny day is treasured.

I love this designer paper, doesn't is just make you want to run out the door to enjoy summer.  I colored Campfire Riley with my Tombow markers, the focal image and sentiment are edged with VersaColor Pinecone.

I used circle punches to create the embellishments and finished with Kaiser Craft Chocolate pearls.


Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper- My Minds Eye, Campfire Riley, TPC – Adventure, Kaiser Craft pearls, misc punches. 

Thank you for stopping by, please visit the Playing in Paradise blog to see what the challenge team had created.

Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! That image is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat paper's perfect! And I love the Riley toasting marshmellows...as summery as it gets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer camping! perfect card for the challenge...riley is such a sweet moose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes camping ...roasting those marshmallows and hotdogs. Love the little moose. Maybe I will try this challenge it has been awhile ...have a great day.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun...those Riley images always are cute standouts! Great idea for embellishments (stealing it!).

    ReplyDelete