August 28, 2012

Silver Anniversary

Another silver anniversary card....

I made this one so that the numbers could be popped off without much effort so that it can be used for any anniversary.  
I apologize for the so so picture, I took it at work with a new camera and I was playing with the settings.
I used a natural white card base and added a layer of black and another layer of natural white for the second set of layers. For third set  I used a layer of black and then silver. I added texture to layer sets 2 and 3.
The silver paper is actually multi-toned that I found at Michaels, unfortunately it is really hard to see the pattern :(. I heat embossed the numbers and added some sparkle with my Clear Star gel pen.  I used a Sizzix die cut for the flourish. The sentiment is printed from the computer and layered.
I finished with some black twine that has some sparkle in it and gems.
Supplies: Natural white and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, The Stamps of Life - numbers4cake, Sizzix die cut, embossing folders, spellbinders, twine, gems.
So far no cold, it must have been all the wonderful comments :).
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! I used to think that people celebrating 25 yrs were really old, but now I realize they are very young... that will be us next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,

    I am skwinching my eyes and I CAN see the slivery in my mind and overlaying it. It is lovely even as is, I'm sure its more shimmery beautiful in real life. LOVE the swirl accent.

    Great card for such a milestone event!

    ♥ Big Sister

    ReplyDelete