September 29, 2012

The Friday Mashup - Let's Get Twiney.

It is another beautiful autumn day outside, I might even be enticed to rake a few leaves a little later. For this morning however I am posting a quick card before I run out the door for a Spin class.
 
I could not resist joining in the fun for this week's Friday Mashup.
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a "Fall Leaves" themed project.
  2. Or Make a project with "Twine".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Fall Leaves Themed project using Twine".

 
 
 I though I would use a couple of items I have had in my stash for a long time but have never used (felt leaves and glitter dots).  This paper is so pretty with a slight sparkle to the back ground and all the fantastic fonts, there is even some metallic words tossed in for fun. I added some felt leaves and created a ellement with circle punches and a glitter dot.
 
Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-TPC, Verve-Autumn Splendor, twine,  Leaves- Creative Impressions, Recollections glitter dots.
 
Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic paper Nina, I really like it! Those felt leaves look great and the twine is perfect.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun background paper, and love the felt leaves! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love that paper! That subway art style is so "in" right now and looks awesome. The leaves are gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete