October 3, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches

I could not wait to ink up this new stamp set when it arrived today, it seems like I have been waiting for it for forever. This sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches worked perfectly.

 
Each layer is backed with cardstock to give it a slight edge and I used an embossing folder to add a little texture here and there. I cut out the onsie and inked the edges and did a little fussy cutting for the little sail boat. I used alot of foam tape to add dimention to a few of the layers and the sentiment.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Simple Stories, The Stamps of Life-Onsie4baby, Inspired by Stamping-Little Phrases,  Candy Dots, Cropadial, embossing folder.

Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. I love your baby card and the soft muted colors of yellow. Beautiful papers Nina and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super sweet baby card! I love the vintagey colours & that CUTE onesie! So glad to have you play at TMS with us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Nina:)
    I LOVE your card!! How CUTE!!!:)

    I really need to get back to making some cards again!Christmas is right around the corner and I won't be prepared if I don't. :)

    Thank you so much for ALL the inspiration you have shared with us. It sure helps to see the final products from you.:)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving SWEET comments for Christy and me. We sure appreciate it.:)


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby card. I love the layer of embossed gingham paper, and all the dimension looks fab. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! That is a wonderful stamp! I love the soft browns and greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby card! The paper-pieced sail and the inked edges on the onesie add so much! Glad to have you join us again at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my washi tape giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love onesie! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete