December 3, 2012

Merry Monday Year in Review

Although the Merry Monday Challenge is done for 2012, we are using one of the past sketches to post for a year in review. I chose to make a simple card with this past Merry Monday sketch.

 
I am back to going through my scraps, I seem to have a ton from My Mind's Eye. I let the paper have all the glory and added a sentiment and a little twine with a button.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, Twine, button.

Stop by Always Playing with Paper to see what Lesley and the Design Team members have created.

Cheers,
Nina


5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous paper Nina! It does all the work and the card is richly elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! That paper is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vintage-look creation! You KNOW I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This paper is so pretty! I love the way you've used the twine! Such a lovely card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina, love what you did with the sketch. MME is some of my favorite papers.

    ReplyDelete