January 13, 2013

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #41

I did a little stamping this weekend, and I decided to try the current Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge.
 
 
This My Minds Eye DP had all the colours for this challenge, I embossed the layers and added lace ribbon. I heat embossed the frame and sentiment then popped it up with foam tape. I finished with pearls.
 

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper-My Mind's Eye,Inspired by Stamping-All Year Wishes II, Hero Arts ribbon, embossing folder, recollection pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. love the paper you used for this card...love how you embossed it... another awesome card Nina.

    thanks for sharing

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper choise was perfect for this challenge. Love the CAS styling with the added interest of the embossing. Great Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and those papers are made for this week's challenge !!! Thank you for joining us this week at IBSIC. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! And you nailed the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Nina, I love the design and the pretty papers you have used! FAB take on the colour scheme.

    So glad you could share your work with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Nina! WOW! Thank you so much for joining us this week! I hope you don't mind if I put this on our FB page! It is just so beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete