June 20, 2013

Seize the Birthday #19

It has been awhile since I joined in the fun for Seize the Birthday, so I spend a little time with my craft supplies last evening.
 

I was determined to use this double sided paper for something, I pulled it out of my stash weeks ago and I would see it whenever I sat down to craft. It was the same with this cute little Studio G stamp set I picked up at Michael's awhile back.
 
I heat embossed the party hat with clear embossing powder then cut it out and made the pompom from Flowersoft. I used a small texture stamp to add a little colour to the panel before popping up the hat with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in black and finished with some tiny pearls.
  
 
Supplies: Natural white and aqua card stock, Authentique- Spring, Studio G stamps, pearls, Flowersoft.

Cheers,
Nina
 

1 comment: