June 13, 2013

Up Up and Away


I finally managed to get some time in my craft area last evening after being away on vacation for a bit.  I did not realize how much I missed it till my got my fingers a little tacky with glue :).
 
This card is for someone who is retiring but is really just jumping from one career to the next, the next is working for an airline.
 
I dug out one of my 6x6 paper packs that had a travel theme, I found this great clipart airplane and fussy cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. I even added a little glossy accents to the wind shield.
 
I used my Memory Box die cuts for the clouds and added a little texture with an embossing folder. I finished with a sentiment that I printed from Microsoft Word.
 
 
Supplies: Natural white and navy card stock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny, misc airplane clipart, Memory box die cuts, embossing folder.
Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Well now how perfect is this? Love the little suitcases :)

    ReplyDelete