August 13, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

I will admit to enjoying a little Duck Dynasty... in my defence I have used multiple Happy's on my cards in the past before I heard Mr. Robertson catch Phrase Happy Happy Happy.

This card was crafted in the creative space of Mrs. Miles, during my sister visit this summer.  We had this pretty little array of cards along the fireplace mantle and of course forgot to take a picture.

I found lots of treasures when we went shopping, two items that I could not wait to try was black sequins and Dogwood Blossom die cut.

Barb has been busy posting too, take a peek at her blog to see all her wonderful creations.
 
Supplies: Cream and  brown cardstock, Designer Paper - KaiserCraft, Stampabilites - Everyday Expressions, Memory Box-Dogwood Blossom, sequins.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment